Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It's Late!

Wow! It's 3a.m in the morning and i am still playing Texas poker with Wei Zhong and Keng Sein. I was seriously damn broke until both of them donated 10k each to me. So touched *sniff sniff* thank you so much T___T!

It's April Fool's Day! While playing poker with them, i successfully prank Wei Zhong. Hahaha! Not long later, Keng Sein tried to prank me but she failed. LOLOLOL! Currently, i have successfully prank Dai(maple friend), Tuck Yik and Wei Zhong. Well, so who's next? xD

Gosh, i really fail in life, especially my poker life. Everytime i play poker with both of them, i always ended up losing(with their money along, LoL) I always wanted to try to earn back money and return them but ended up.. NOTHING T_____T! Why la god treat me like this. Must be the feng shui problem or maybe because i'm not suppose to eat beef =\

It's thursday tomorrow, Parents won't be home and my brother will be out for work. Guess i'll be at home alone =\ Gosh! i wanna go out but i have no money! Hope my dad give me my allowance asap.


Last month or was it 2 months ago. My parents went to japan for like almost a week. In that week while my parents were gone, i began to taste a bit of night life. It was great and memorable. From that time onwards, i began to stop liking playing computer games a lot =\ It was really fun hanging out with friends late. Had really great time with Han Yao and Ee Quin. We never sleep for days! Play till 3 to 4 a.m, then went for dim sum after that. Such memorable days that i could never forget. Miss those moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment