Sunday, April 4, 2010

I Just Need Support From You

Gona make this post short. Have a lot of thinking running lately.

Last Saturday night, Kai invited me to listen to a business presentation talk on the next day. The company's name is called 'Eumora'. They sell some kind of soap bar but it's not just any kind of soap bar, seriously. I've tried it.

I have not work before, and i wanted to take this an opportunity to try it out. But the problem is, to start this kind of work, i need a capital. Capital of Rm 5,000. I know it's quite a sum for my age. I have never been so serious in what i want to do. What holds me back is my family. I bet when i tell them about this, they won't even believe me and say all sort of shits to me. I really need support from them. I know they don't want me to walk to the wrong path but if they don't let me try it and having all this experience. I'm just wasting it, my time and all.

After the presentation, I've been thinking a lot. It's killing me. I really want to tell me mom and my brother about it. How i feel and such. Definitely not my dad, because he would be much worst compare to my mom and brother. Due that this is more like financial problem that i having, i do not know how to open my mouth and talk to them. I really really need their support for what i am and what i really want to do.

2 comments:

  1. hah! i used the bar before. so-so only. the company makes it sound as if their bar does WONDERS. haha =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah!!! so-so only? went for their talk, they really can psycho ppl max man! lololol! almost fall completely to it =P lessons learnt T__T

    ReplyDelete