Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Diet Plan?

Boring Sunday. Parents are out, sister follow parents, brother went jogging and i'm left alone with no food. Got fed up eating packet noodles. Suddenly, i remembered my mom told me there's a lot of fruits in the fridge and came out a diet plan by just eating plain fruits for dinner ;D Thought of losing some weight by having fruits for dinner, because it's been days i can't stop eating heavy meals.

Went downstairs to the kitchen to search for fruits. Found a few type of fruits and starts to wash them.


Avocado, grapes and mini tomatoes
Looks very tempting to eat them, isn't it? *wink wink* Tell ya, the grapes is seedless and deliciously crunchy. The mini tomatoes is juicy and crunchy too! Lastly, my favorite fruit, avocado! Lol! a lot of people doesn't like it, maybe because of the taste but i find it sweet.

I start off eating the mini tomatoes first.
*OM ~
NOM ~
NOM ~
NOM ~
NOM*


Next will be the grapes!
*OM ~
NOM ~
NOM*
Hey, what's this? ;D

*continues eating*
Awww, the last piece of grape. *bites* Eh!? wat the fuck man?! A spoil grape!

Lastly, my desert! Avocado!


Urghh! *burbs* First time having fruits for dinner. Isn't it wondeful? ;D

*Few minutes later, my brother entered my room*

Brother: Hey bro! wanna eat? Let's go Paparich!
Damn! i love food like.. A LOT! How can i reject my brother's offer? So, i just gave a reason.
Me: I feel a bit full at the moment since i've just eaten some fruits but i can accompany you to eat ;D

Well, i didn't know there's Paparich nearby my house till my brother told me just now. I drove him and he guided the way, since he's tired after jogging. Here's my brother that's uberly hungry that ordered Chicken Rice and Ipoh Hor Fun, if i'm not mistaken.

My brother, Derek. He's a glutton =P He eats x2 or x3 more than me and couldn't really get fat until last year, because he drank Herbal Life to make himself gain weight in purpose. Haha!

We ordered fish cake to share too! Pretty good ;D

I myself ordered a bowl of dry curry noddles chicken. I know! I just can't resist! >
I forgotten to take a picture of it until i was in the process of mixing it =.=! blur me!

And there goes with my so called "Diet Plan"
Anyway, the food in Paparich is not bad. Just a bit pricy =\

No comments:

Post a Comment