Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Thank You, Arigato, Xie Xie Ni, & Terima Kasih to ....

CHOW EE QUIN!

I wanna dedicate this post specially to my beloved friend, Ee Quin(with her blog link together =])

For spending her previous time making 3 different type of banner for me.
That made me having a very hard time thinking which banner should i use for this blog. Hahaha~

Well, i know i'm bad in words especially when it comes to thanking and apologizing to someone.
Though my face doesn't shows that i appreciated it but i mean it in my heart.
I guess i'm a weird person =\

Guess i should stop talking and show everybody the 3 banners that she have made for me!


After about almost an hours of asking around and thinking which banner to use. I finally choose thise =D i really like the others 2 too!


Told you guys all of them are good. =D
I would like to say many many many thanks to Ee Quin for making all this banner for me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment